Submissions may include:
- stories and related photos
from the school year
- link to a news story about your school in the media
- link to a posting on your board's website
- an article about an EcoSchools activity from your school's newsletter
- link to a posting on your school's website
- information on any eco-conferences that have been held in your board
- info about any eco-events or celebrations
- info on any environmental stewardship activity involving your school community (see the certification guide for details about the EcoSchools definition of stewardship)
- environmental stewardship activity involving your school community
- info about an activity that was particularly successful in engaging students in the EcoSchools program
We especially appreciate receiving news stories written by students. Remember to send us photos if possible.
We promise to read all your submissions and the stories that we feel would most benefit other schools will be featured in one of our newsletters.